Root Nokia 5 Guide : Nokia 5 has 2 GB RAM with Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor. The handset’s inbuilt storage is 16 GB and it has support for up to 128 GB micro SD card. Nokia 5 has a 5.2-inch IPS LCD display. It has been protected from the 2.5 D Corning Gorilla Glass.
It has a 13 megapixel rear camera, which is equipped with PDAF and dual-tone flash. Its front camera is 8 megapixels. The phone will be made available in Blue, Silver, Black and Copper colors. Its dimension is 149.7 x 72.5 x 8.05 millimeters. The battery is 3000 MAh .
If you are searching for how to root Nokia 5 without Pc ,Then I will say you are landed at the right place . Here I will guide you how to root Nokia 5 without Pc . After rooting your mobile you have own permission on you latest android device .
How to root Nokia 5
- Download and install USB drivers for Nokia 5 on your computer.
- Make sure to take a backup of any important files on your smartphone
- Enable Developer Options: go to Settings > About Phone > Software info and tap for about five times to enable Developer options. You will get a “You are now a developer” message.
- Go back to Settings and now you will see a new Developer Options menu. Tap on it and scroll down to find OEM Unlock Enable it .
- Also, enable USB debugging option from Developer Options > USB Debugging .
- Already conform about that your Nokia 6 is more than 70% of charge .
Final Step To Root Nokia 5
Step 1: Download and install One Click Root on your PC or Mac .
Step 2: Connect your Nokia 5 to your computer using a standard USB cable .
Step 3: Enable USB debugging from Developer Options in your Nokia 5 Settings menu .
Step 4: Run the One Click Root software by clicking “ROOT”
WARNING: We are not responsible for any damages –if done- to your smartphone while rooting, flashing. Your device might get bricked , SD cards might get corrupted if you have not followed the proper steps. You are following this tutorial at your own risk .