Root Nokia 6 :Are you searching for how to root Nokia 6 with pc. This phone works on Android 7.0 nougat . The phone has a 5.5 inch full HD display, which has a protection of 2.5 Gorilla Glass. This phone is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and 4 GB RAM. It has 64 GB of internal memory, which can be extended up to 128 GB via Micro Sd card. Also, a 3000 mAh non-removable battery is also provided. Nokia 6 is made from 6000 series aluminum. Fingerprint sensor has been given in its home button.
Also Read : How To Root Moto G2
For photography it has a 16 megapixel rear with f / 2.0 and an 8 megapixel front camera with f / 2.0. Its rear camera is equipped with Face Detection Auto Fox and Dual-Tone Flash. For connectivity, features like Dual SIM, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G / 4G have been provided.
Today we are going to teach you how to root Nokia 6 Smartphone easily , so follow our guideline which is mention below :
Also Read : How To Root Nokia 5
How To Root Nokia 6
- Download and install USB drivers for Nokia 6 on your computer.
- Make sure to take a backup of any important files on your smartphone
- Enable Developer Options: go to Settings > About Phone > Software info and tap for about five times to enable Developer options. You will get a “You are now a developer” message.
- Go back to Settings and now you will see a new Developer Options menu. Tap on it and scroll down to find OEM Unlock Enable it .
- Also, enable USB debugging option from Developer Options > USB Debugging .
- Already conform about that your Nokia 6 is more than 70% of charge .
Final Step To Root Nokia 6
Step 1: Download and install One Click Root on your PC or Mac .
Step 2: Connect your Nokia 6 to your computer using a standard USB cable .
Step 3: Enable USB debugging from Developer Options in your Nokia 6 Settings menu .
Step 4: Run the One Click Root software by clicking “ROOT”
WARNING: We are not responsible for any damages –if done- to your smartphone while rooting, flashing. Your device might get bricked , SD cards might get corrupted if you have not followed the proper steps. You are following this tutorial at your own risk .
Nokia 6 Root Advantage
- Multiple Partition in your SD Card
- Avoid Battery Backup issue’s
- If Your memory card is safe you can recover your all data
Nokia 6 Root Advantage
- Phone warranty avoid
- If you have any wrong step’s at a time of rooting your device your phone will be damage