Hello friend’s today I am going to tell you about how to root Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.The Galaxy S8 from Samsung comes in two variety this year. You can choose between the classic S8 or the S8+. The standard S8 comes with a 5.8″ screen with 1440 x 2960 pixels. The Snapdragon 835 chip-set has an octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) CPU and an Adreno 540 GPU. You’ll have options for either 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage and 4GB of RAM. The primary camera has a 12 MP sensor and the selfie camera is 8 MP. The 3000 MAH battery comes with quick charging and wireless charging , So follow these guideline’s and you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus .
Also Read : How to root Micromax
Please Check These Prerequisites Before Going Forward To Root Steps
- Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus on your computer.
- Make sure to take a backup of any important files on your smartphone
- Enable Developer Options: go to Settings > About Phone > Software info and tap for about five times to enable Developer options. You will get a “You are now a developer” message.
- Go back to Settings and now you will see a new Developer Options menu. Tap on it and scroll down to find OEM Unlock. Enable it.
- Also, enable USB debugging option from Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Already conform about that your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus is more than 70% of charge
Final Step To Root Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
Step 1: Download and install One Click Root on your PC or Mac
Step 2: Connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 plus to your computer using a standard USB cable.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging from Developer Options in your Samsung Galaxy S8 plus Settings menu
Step 4: Run the One Click Root software by clicking “ROOT”
WHAT WILL YOU DO AFTER ROOTING
After rooting, you can now start installing carrier-blocked applications because by this time, incompatible apps are now accessible. Also, by this time, you can remove pre-installed crap ware that are bothersome , battery-draining and space-wasting which comes pre-installed in phones nowadays. Remember that after rooting, you are the administrator of your own phone so feel free to do anything you want.
WARNING: We are not responsible for any damages –if done- to your smartphone while rooting, flashing. Your device might get bricked; SD cards might get corrupted if you have not followed the proper steps. You are following this tutorial at your own risk.
I hope you love this article and enjoy Root Samsung Galaxy S8 ans S8+ and Googietricks.com is not responsible for your phone damage or any issue .