Mi Flash Tool Download : Hello Guys. I am here to discuss with you about Mi flash tool that is pretty useful to flash the ROMs of Xiaomi devices and phones. Peoples are generally unaware of this helpful flash tool because they just update their devices using OTA updates. But, you know many Mi users want to experience the advantage of using custom ROMs. So they want Mi flash tool with the purpose of flashing ROMs in their Mobiles. There I will discuss with you the basics of Mi flash tool, its functions, advantages, drawbacks, capabilities handling issues, comfort-ability, and availability etc. I will also tell you about the mi flash tool download.
Also Read : How To Root Moto G2
Mi Flash Tool Download
Mi flash tool 2018 mainly use for overcoming the brick situation. During MIUI updates, as you know, some devices unfortunately goes in boot loops. It is a situation where your phone won’t turn on and restart constantly with Mi logo. And, Every time your device stuck at Mi logo and it happens often. So, in this case, MI flash tool helps you to overcome the situation.
What is Mi Flash tool?
Mi Flash tool is a software utility that is developed by Xiaomi Inc. It is useful tool used to flash ROMs in Mi phones. This is very comfortable and compatible comfortable for all the Mi devices. No matter it is Redmi note 4G, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 / Prime, Redmi note 3, Redmi 3S / Prime, Mi 2, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4i, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 6, Mi8, Mi Max, Mi Max prime, Mi max 2 plus etc. You can flash any mobile easily with the help of Mi flash tool.
Which File Type is needed to run Mi Flash tool?
Xiaomi releases 2 type of ROMs for Mi mobiles.
- Recovery ROM in.zip Format that is used only use to flash via Mobile
- Fast boot ROM in .tgz/.tar Format that is only use to flash via PC / Laptop
Now, I am assured that you have understood which ROM useful for you. If I have to suggest you, I will always go with fast boot ROM that comes in .tgz/tar if you want to flash your phone using Mi flash tool.
After mi flash tool download, extract this file. If you see just a single file extracted, then please rename this file and change its into .zip extension. Now, again extract this file on a preferred location. There is no need to install adb drivers and fast boot separately.
How to use Xiaomi MI Flash Tool?
- Extract the Flash Tool on your PC.
- Open the Setup File and install Mi Flash Tool.
- Download and unzip (extract) the Mi Stock Firmware (fast boot files). After extracting this Firmware, you’ll be able to see compatible files.
- Now, install the Mi USB Driver on your PC.
- Turn Off your Xiaomi Device and boot your Device into the fastboot mode.
- Once you’ve booted into the Download Mode, you are all set to flash your device.
- Now, connect your phone to PC using the USB cable.
- Now, Open Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from Start Menu and click the start ‘Flash’ option.
- Once the process of flashing is completed, you’ll be able to see the Success Message.
Now do your work after flashing your device freely.