Reliance JIO Info-comm will provide free voice calls and data services facility by March 31. Even after three months of free voice calls at nominal rates can get a chance to use data services. Analysts and people familiar with the matter told about Reliance JIO is working on new tariff plan, which will be valid until 30 June. According to this plan, unlike previous offers free new offer of Rs 100 will be charged for data services and voice service will be free.
Also Read : How To Use JIO 4G SIM in 3G Phone
Live on the other telecom companies have questioned the current offer. A source said, “What we will have to start earning.” Reliance JIO did not respond to ET’s email. Due to Reliance JIO free offers of voice and data its 7.2 million subscribers in four months are over . Live on September 5 of last Seven commercial services were introduced Bharti Airtel, Idea Cellular and Vodafone India top telecom companies, including data and voice Jio after the move had to reduce rates.
Under some plans, even they are offering Free Voice Service. JIO giving only 4G service and claimed that a large number of people due to its affordable services will use data services because of the production cost is much lower than its competitors. For most of the 72 million subscribers in JIO , Reliance JIO is not the first telecom operator in front of the phone connection is the risk that if the rates rise, so people can leave with him. US brokerage Bernstiln senior analyst Chris Lane said, “We believe that the free offer to be taken back to your primary number, many people will start to re-use and live more than half of the subscribers can get her hands.”
Terms and conditions
1. Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
2. “Unlimited at Night” pertains to 4G data used between 2am – 5am.
3. Wi-Fi data benefits in the plans pertain to Wi-Fi data availed in the Public Wi-Fi hotspots of RJIL.
4. The subscribers can avail the above plans effective from 1st April 2017.
5. The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
6. Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
7. The prepaid packs with denominations Rs.19, Rs.129 and Rs.299 cannot be availed as a First recharge by new subscribers.
8. 25% additional 4G and WiFi data benefits will be provided to students on providing a valid identity card, as per process.
9. Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
10. On Postpaid tariffs applicable taxes will be charged. The Postpaid subscribers opting for the Auto-debit option using credit/debit cards/online transfer to pay their monthly mobile phone bill and opting for e-bill will be accorded an additional 15% discount on the bill value.
11. The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing a VOLTE compatible handset.
Term & Condition Refer by https://www.jio.com