LG has always been famous in the market for the variety of products that it launches like television, mobiles, air conditioners etc. It has been able to make a fare place in the digital world just because of its services. One of the mobiles which were launched a couple of years back was LG V20.
Also Read : How To Root Nokia 6
It is one of the finest phones launched by the company with a 5.7-inch display with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. It is a single sim phone with 4GB RAM. It comes with the dual front camera that is of 16 MP and 8 MP. The secondary camera is of 5 MP. It has a quad-core processor which is sufficient to run any kind of application on your mobile. This phone has been designed for normal users which fulfills all your basic needs.
Also Read : How To Root Nokia 5
Lg V20 Root Process
Rooting a phone helps you to get administrative powers of the mobile. It helps you to access the most restricted areas of your mobile. People prefer it for various reasons like you can install a custom ROM, access to root files, CPU clocking, greater battery life, and speed, installing incompatible applications etc. You can go with the option of LG v20 root too, but how to root LGV20 smartphone is the next question that pops up in your mind. Below are some steps that will help you to root your device easily:
- Download One Click Root from some authentic source. It is available both for PC and MAC.
- Connect LGV20 with your laptop.
- Going to developer option, enable USB debugging.
- Run the one click root. That’s it!
How To Root LG V20 And Install TWRP Recovery
Following the steps mentioned below you can root and install TWRP recovery on LG V20:
- Download the software SuperSU. It is used to root your device.
- Move SuperSU zip file to root the internal memory of LG V20.
- Boot your phone by pressing volume down and power button simultaneously.
- In TWRP recovery go to install and click on SuperSU zip.
- Swipe to install
Following these simple steps, you can get access of your mobile and get the administrative powers for any changes.