Nokia’s rights company, HMD Global, has so far launched the most powerful Android smartphone Nokia 8. The company launched it last night in an event organized in London. Nokia’s special phone is that the company has used the Carl Zeiss lens in it. The phone has 13 megapixel dual rear camera. Both Carl Zeiss lenses have been provided in the camera. The front camera of the phone is of the same power. Along with it, the phone has 64 GB internal memory with 4 GB of RAM. Rear and front camera will work together.
Also read : Budget Smartphone For Your Pocket
Nokia 8 Powerful Rear and Front Camera
- HMD Global has used the technique ‘Bowiezy’ together with the Carl Zeiss camera in Nokia 8.
- According to the company, this technique will allow the user to click the photo together with the front and rear camera.
- Using this feature will help you on Facebook Live, YouTube Live or other platforms.
- During this time, the user will be able to live streaming with full HD video with both cameras.
- Nokia 8 has 13 megapixel dual rear cameras. Which come with f / 2.0 RGB and monochrome sensors.
- To improve the quality of the photo, it has a dual-tone LED flash with laser focus.
- Users can make video of 4K (3840 × 2160 pixels) resolution quality from both phones of the phone.
Nokia 8 Use OZO Audio Quality :
- To improve Music Experience, use Ozo audio technology in the phone.
- The phone will support VR headset, then the user will get 360 audio quality.
- However, the use of this feature will not be used on any third party application.
Nokia 8 Other features :
- The phone has a 5.3 inch LCD display screen. It has a 2K resolution (2048 × 1080 pixels).
- Gorilla Glass 5 has been given For the protection of screen.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, which has a speed of 1.8 GHz octa-core.
- The phone will come with 4G RAM and 64 GB internal memory. There is no other variant of RAM and memory.
- A micro SD card of up to 256 GB of memory will be install in the phone.
- Have a 3090 mAh battery in Nokia 8 It supports quick charging technology.
- With it, the phone will have a USB 3.1 Type-C port. At the same time, a 3.5mm headphone jack is also provided.
- It has a fingerprint scanner for Bluetooth 5.0, NFC and Security.
Price and Availability:
- Aluminum body has been given in Nokia 8. IP 54 certification is given to the phone.
- These glossy polish copper, polished blue, tempered blue and steel finish will come in four color variants.
- These smartphones will be purchased in the world from September. There, in India it will be available from October.
- It is launched at EUR 599 with a price of around 45000 rupees.