PAYTM KYC : KYC or Know your customers has become an important step in the verification of the person. According to the recent guidelines of RBI, it has become mandatory to update the KYC for any account holder in public sector banks or be it payment bank. One of the most widely used payment banks is Paytm. It is India’s only mobile-first bank with zero balance – zero digital transaction charge .
Also Read : PAYTM Service
By updating your KYC, you can add many features in the Paytm wallet like the increase in the limit of the wallet and other features too. It can be done by linking your Adhaar with your account. Other identity proofs include Passport, Voter Id, Driving license or NREGA card etc.
Paytm KYC Online Registration
Paytm KYC online is very easy. If you have an Aadhar card, you can easily do it by yourself. It requires you to take the following steps in the Paytm app:
- Click on the KYC icon on the app.
- Enter your Adhaar number and validate the OTP.
- Verify the information. That it!
If your number is not linked to the Adhaar, the payment agent do the verification in-person. It is a very easy and quick process.
Paytm KYC Center Near Me
There are scores of centers wherein you can solve your issues and queries related to Paytm wallet and services. The agents are always ready to help you and present for your service. They feel more than happy to serve you.
To know the Paytm KYC center near me, you can google after enabling the location of your mobile phone. You can easily find the nearest Paytm center. For Paytm KYC center list follow these steps:
- First of all Click on blue Link given below. – Click Here.
- You will See that a new window will open and it will ask you to Enable Your Location. Enable your location and After that it will Start searching the Paytm KYC Centre Near you.
- Just click on Blue direction sign of Nearest Paytm KYC Centre and will see that a new window will open with Google Map on PC and Mobile phone.
- Final step is to 👣click on the Get Direction option and after that you will get route from your Current Location to the Paytm KYC Centre Near you.
Fulfill the KYC norms today to escape from the long waiting lines in the bank.