How To Root Moto G2 : Bored from the stereotype phone of yours? The best solution to change your phone is to root it. Before learning the ways of how to root Moto G2¸get to know what does rooting a phone even mean. Rooting is a technique that gives you access to the root of the phone thereby giving your special administrative powers. There are many privileges of rooting your phone like Ad blocking, installing custom ROM, using incompatible files and apps, better performance etc.
Also Read : How To Root Nokia 5
How to Root Moto G2 With Pc
There are many ways to root your Moto G2. The steps are as follows :
- Download Kingoroot software on your personal computer for fast rooting.
- Connect your phone with pc using the USB cord
- Enable USB debugging from the developer menu option.
- Run the software and agree to the terms and conditions. Your phone will start rooting.
- Restart your phone.
How to Root Moto G2 Without Pc
Do not have a pc? Do not worry. Follow the steps mentioned below to know as to how to root moto g2 without pc :
- Download SuperSuZip
- Copy the Zip file on to the phone’s internal memory.
- Switch off the phone.
- Turn on the phone into bootloader mood (Volume up+ Volume down+ switch on)
- Install the zip file.
- After the completion of the process, the device will restart.
- Do not forget to take the backup of your phone.
By following the above mentioned simple ways, you can easily root your moto g2. Though rooting gives you special privileges and authority to download the unsupported applications, it is always risky. One should always download the zip files and root software from an authentic source only. Do not forget to take the backup of your phone before starting the process and Be safe.
Warning : GoogieTricks Will not responsible for any phone damage or warranty related issue .