Are you on WhatsApp? This is probably the most common question when it comes to messaging someone or sending files. Whatsapp web and whatsapp web QR code start working Since WhatsApp has been launched, almost every person prefers to use it for sharing messages, files, images, videos etc. Whatsapp web is the web session of your WhatsApp through which you can access your messaging app through the computer. It creates a mirror image. For accessing this, you should have google chrome on your laptop or PC and should have a constant internet connection. It has some limitations like you can forward or delete the message and you cant create or leave any group. Whatsapp web download is possible only through play store.
Also Read : Whatsapp Plus Download
Whatsapp web Qr code
Whatsapp web QR code is an effective way to use WhatsApp on your device. It is very secure and an authentic way to message your friends and family. Your data remains safe and intact. The steps to use WhatsApp web QR code are as follows:
- Go to http://web.whatsapp.com
- A QR code is visible on the screen.
- Open the latest version of WhatsApp on your
- Click on settings option to capture QR code.
- And you are ready to use the application on the laptop.
Whatsapp web download
- Browse and download the .exe file for WhatsApp web download.
- After the download is complete, open WhatsApp.exe to install WhatsApp on your computer.
- When the install is complete, launch WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
How to use WhatsApp web
Using Whatsapp on your computer is very easy. It requires a good internet connection. For using the WhatsApp web, launch WhatsApp on your mobile. Go to the setting option and enable WhatsApp web. A QR reader will open on your screen. Scan the code visible on the computer screen. There you go! Whatsapp web is ready to use.
Whatsapp web version is totally safe and maintains the privacy of your chat. Now while using your laptop or doing any work, you can use your WhatsApp too. This has made messaging way simpler.